The information on the blog is not guaranteed to be accurate. It’s just a private project.
Privacy notes (TL;DR-version):
We collect no data from you. We don’t have any registration or membership system.
However, the website itself is powered by different services, which may collect data:
- The site is hosted on GitHub Pages. GitHub Pages is a service of GitHub Inc. (88 Colin P Kelly Jr St San Francisco, CA 94107, United States)
- Cloudflare is used as our CDN to avoid DDOS attacks and to cache our content. Cloudflare is a service of Cloudflare Inc. (101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107, United States)
- We use Disqus for comments on our site. Disqus is a service of Disqus Inc. (717 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94103, United States). Be aware that your choosed name and comment is displayed on this site. If you are using Gravatar your image might be included as well.
- Only if you accept the tracking: We use Google Analytics to count visitors and analyse the traffic on this site (with IP Anonymization )
- The accepted tracking is stored in a “Cookie”.