Oliver received a bachelor degree in business informatics in 2014 (HfT Leipzig) and holds a master degree in computer science since 2018 (HTW Dresden). From 2007 to 2018 he was working as a software engineer in the sector of information and communication technology. In 2018 he became a research fellow at the HTW Dresden in the department of artificial intelligence.
His research focuses on Spoken Dialogue Systems, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processing. He also teaches the Natural Language Processing part of the Deep Learning course at HTW Dresden.
Conferences and Workshops
- 2020 ECML-PKDD: Teaching Machine Learning Workshop (Session Chair)
- 2019 Summer School on Voice Interaction and Voice Assistants in Health Care (funding, organisation,lecturing)
- 2019 Deep Learning Hackathon - d3hack (Mentor for Deep NLP)
- 2019 Mobile Camp Dresden (organisation)
- 2015-2018 DevDay (organisation)